Monday, December 9, 2013

Boredom cause Illusion


Boredom cause illusion

By: Ahmed Mire

 

 

 

With crooks, I can’t feel the comfort

I need to concentrate.

Even with security,

I still can’t feel secure.

 

So bored as I sit,

With addition to boredom,

No Wi-Fi connection.

Oh such boredom kill me already.

Hope is not to last without excitement.

 

As I sit here I seek nothing but this poem.

With its word I mention itself in it.

Not knowing

Too confuse it slowly understands

The words within.

 

Adding to the boredom I am without a partner.

No not partner for loving,

But for a little tennis match.

Oh as I imagine

I can feel the excitement.

 

Winning every point,

Every game and every winner,

I have come to think I am professional.

 

Disastrously I can feel the excitement.

But still adding to the boredom

I can’t experience this tennis match.

 

Hoping to finish my homework now

I just wish someone will do it for me,

Hoping that it’ll be finish in less than a day.

 

The precious lighting of this room,

Had left me to yawn.

Though I am not tired

It has caused me to sleep.

 

As I sleep

 I can imagine the happiness of life.

The truth that behold my memories.

I may replay this over and over again

Till I can finally approve that this is real.

 

Randomness of my life

Had set me to realize that I,

I need hope to overcome this boringness.

Nothing to do, I sit and think of my life.

 As I imagine I can see that beautiful hill

 With my house set on top of it.

 

Breathing in and out the freshness of the land.

With my dream on one side of me

And the other on the other side.

I may feel the breeze

But reality can’t set aside an illusion.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment